Entity-Relationship (ER) objects

  I was wondering if there is something I'm missing about the ER
objects.  I find myself using the UML sheet to make a database schema
instead of the ER sheet.  Last time I used Dia for this (about 2 years
ago), the ER sheet looked pretty much the same and the properties for
the entity where the same.  So where there bigger plans for the ER
objects but they just never happened?

  I would be interested in expanding the ER sheet objects to act more
like the UML objects do.  Eventually, it would be nice to have Dia do
something more like this:

http://www.datanamic.com/images/ssdezigndisplayleveldatatypes_large.jpg

  Can I go ahead and just start editing the code for the ER sheet?

--
Suso Banderas
suso@suso.org