Incorrect behaviour in a warning dialog

Hi,

I have just downloaded dia-0.93-pre2, and I found out
some incorrect behaviour in the dialog for saving
modified diagrams:

1. Run dia

2. Open a new diagram, and add an arbitrary object
(such as an ellipse)

3. Click on the "Close" button (WM) of the main
window ("Diagram Editor" window). A warning dialog
appears ("Modified diagrams exists, ...")

4. Click on the "Cancel" button in the warning dialog.
The "Diagram Editor" window disappears (which shouldn't),
but dia keeps running.

BTW, the new version works better with reggarding to
copying/pasting Chinese characters (in 0.92.2, only
the first 1 or 2 chars in X11's cut buffer get pasted).

Best regards,
LB