prerelease 2

A new prerelease of DIa 0.93 is out at

ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/gnome/sources/dia/0.93/

This fixes the crash bug with copying ellipses.

debacle, I haven't added your radio cells patch.  If it were just a
shape, it would have been fine, but I don't want to add that much new
code during prerelease.  I will add it to the dev branch, and I expect
the new release to come out somewhat sooner than has previously been the
case.