Re: Incorrect behaviour in a warning dialog

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:

> Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 17:23:20 +0800 (CST)
> From: Zhang Lin-bo <zlb@lsec.cc.ac.cn>
> Subject: Incorrect behaviour in a warning dialog
>
> Hi,
>
> I have just downloaded dia-0.93-pre2, and I found out
> some incorrect behaviour in the dialog for saving
> modified diagrams:
>
> 1. Run dia
>
> 2. Open a new diagram, and add an arbitrary object
> (such as an ellipse)
>
> 3. Click on the "Close" button (WM) of the main
> window ("Diagram Editor" window). A warning dialog
> appears ("Modified diagrams exists, ...")
>
> 4. Click on the "Cancel" button in the warning dialog.
> The "Diagram Editor" window disappears (which shouldn't),
> but dia keeps running.
>
> BTW, the new version works better with reggarding to
> copying/pasting Chinese characters (in 0.92.2, only
> the first 1 or 2 chars in X11's cut buffer get pasted).

What you called "Diagram Editor" tends to be called the Toolbox (I didn't
know what to call it at first either).

I think I understand you correctly and I am pretty sure this is a bug I
aslo encountered but neglected to report in Bugzilla and forget about (and
I dont think I was able to replicate it as easily in versions > dia 0.90)
It would be a big help if you could check to see if there is already a
report of this in bugzilla and if not please add one.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan