[related tools] new Autodia release

Hi all,

its been a while since I last notified the list of a new version of
autodia so I thought I might get away with mentioning that version 1.99 is
now available from the website and CPAN.

improvements have been made to most of the handlers included such as C++,
Perl, PHP, etc.

New features include skipping RCS/CVS directories, smarter command line
options and an Umbrello (uml.sourceforge.org) handler.

anyway, its now getting quite useful, and nobody has reported a bug in
1.99 yet so let me know if you can break it (which inevitably somebody
will)

the next major release will hopefully include an argouml handler (at
last), and possibly tedia2sql compatible output (for SQL or DBI input).

anybody interested contact me offlist or see the website or look at CPAN.

cheers,

A.

--
Aaron J Trevena - Perl Hacker, Kung Fu Geek, Internet Consultant
AutoDia --- Automatic UML and HTML Specifications from Perl, C++