Re: METAPOST outputl, and control points of text

Hi, XO,

I submitted a patch a few weeks ago to fix font sizes and text placement
in the METAPOST output.  I believe the changes are in CVS now.  There
are instructions for getting a CVS shapshot of Dia under "Getting the
latest sources from CVS" on the "Developers" section of the Dia home page.

              -Fred