Unicode in .eps output

I installed dia 0.92-pre4 because 0.91 didn't work
with pango 1.2.5.
However Unicode characters in eps output is wrong. I used
for example uppercase gamma, and a different character
appears in the Postscript file, although png output is
correct. If I recall correctly in 0.91 the PS output
was correct.
It would also be nice to be able to pass an argument
to dia to specify the resolution at which to generate
png. I have dia files where using the commandline interface
I generate .eps files to include in TeX and png to include
in HTML.

Regards
--
Gérard Milmeister