Re: Patches and win32 build?

On 25 Sep 2003, Alan Horkan wrote:

> I sent a message to Hans offlist which he did not appreciate.
> my entire message is the two lines you see quoted below.
>
>> At 17:33 25.09.03 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
>>>
>>> FYI, you seem to have accidentally sent your previous messages to the
>>> list twice. the list address appears twice in the To: field.
>
>> Do you really think I'm so stupid to not notice this myself?
>
> Hans, you were not smart enough not to do it in the first place.
>
>> Please stop sending irreleveant information to me ...
>
> I won't mail you directly again.
>
> Your attitude really sucks, and it is clearly not a misunderstanding as I
> had previously hoped and you are clearly just being outright rude.
>
> I'm saying this onlist to make it clear to everyone that you dont like me
> for reasons I dont understand and that I will be deliberately keeping out
> of your way.

Now, guys, play nice.  Hans, you shouldn't be rude when Alan points out an
error you've made -- I for one didn't notice, as I remove duplicates
automatically.  Alan, there's no need to bring this to the list, I doubt
that 300+ list members wants to hear about this.  If you have concerns like
this in the future, please mail me instead.

To everybody else:  Sorry for the interruption, it better not happen again,
right, Hans, Alan?

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor