Re: PS issues

That, Hans, is actually a very good idea.

An ad-hoc export filter! Yeah, I'll poke around at some point at the
end of the year to see if I can get it going (my Masters degree is
really taking a lot of time at the moment). In the meantime I'll
have to be content with ver 0.88.

I feel kind of stupid not having thought of that. Really. This way,
DIA stays clean.

--Wynand