Re: Patches and win32 build?

I sent a message to Hans offlist which he did not appreciate.
my entire message is the two lines you see quoted below.

> At 17:33 25.09.03 +0100, Alan Horkan wrote:
> >
> >FYI, you seem to have accidentally sent your previous messages to the list
> >twice. the list address appears twice in the To: field.

> Do you really think I'm so stupid to not notice this myself?

Hans, you were not smart enough not to do it in the first place.

> Please stop sending irreleveant information to me ...

I won't mail you directly again.

Your attitude really sucks, and it is clearly not a misunderstanding as I
had previously hoped and you are clearly just being outright rude.

I'm saying this onlist to make it clear to everyone that you dont like me
for reasons I dont understand and that I will be deliberately keeping out
of your way.

-- Alan