Re: YAB

Lars Clausen <lrclause@cs.uiuc.edu> writes:

> On 15 Oct 2003, Zhang Lin-bo wrote:
>> Yet another small bug in 0.92-pre7: the help texts in the
>> sections 'Help options' and 'Application options' produced
>> by 'dia --help' do not get converted into the current locale
>> (texts in other sections are correctly converted).
>
> I don't quite get what you're referring to here.

He is probably referring to the fact that all dia-specific text given
by --help is given in UTF-8 in all locales. When I use dia in a
swedish locale with iso8859-1 as character set the swedish characters
(åäö) are shown wrong.

--
                - Mårten

mail: msv@kth.se *** ICQ: 4356928 *** mobile: +46 (0)707390385