Re: diazy

On Sun, 9 Nov 2003, Avin Sigurani wrote:

> Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 17:17:31 -0800 (PST)
> From: Avin Sigurani <embiopterid@yahoo.com>
> To: dia-list@gnome.org
> Subject: diazy
>
> I'm totally new to dia.  I would like to start by
> using the diazy UML to source-code round-trip

I'm not familiar with the 'daizy' plugin you speak of in fact I've not
heard of it at all.

Randomly guessing that this might be at sourceforge i found its website
http://diazy.sourceforge.net/

The developer names dont immediately jump out at me as people who have
been asking questions on this list but that does not mean they have not.
(If they have not I would certainly encourage them to help out directly
with Dia and when Diazy is ready see about integrating it closely and
even possibly shipping it with Dia).

If you have problems with Diazy you should ask the authors of Diazy.
If I knew anything at all about Diazy I would try to help but honestly
this is the first thing I've heard of the program but I hope to hear more.
Please do let us know how you get on.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/