diazy

I'm totally new to dia.  I would like to start by
using the diazy UML to source-code round-trip
conversion plugin.  I don't really even know where to
put the files.  Uncompressing the tar-gziped diazy
gives me a bin directory with an executable diazy in
it and a .diazy directory with a gui and lib
directory.  Where should I put all this stuff so it is
available for use by all users?  I use the sourcemage
distribution, and would like to make a spell(include
the plugin in our distribution) once I figure this
out.  Thanks in advance.  Cheers.