Re: dia segfault when exporting with builtin eps converter

Ainsi parlait Lars Clausen :

They are available from http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/tmp

> You may also want to check what the versions of the required libraries are
> (especially freetype2 can give trouble).
Here they are:
[guillaume@durruti presentation]$ for lib in `ldd /usr/bin/dia | cut -d ' ' -f
3`; do rpm -qf $lib; done | sort | uniq
dia-0.92.2-1mdk
glibc-2.3.2-15mdk
libart_lgpl2-2.3.16-1mdk
libatk1.0_0-1.4.1-1mdk
libaudiofile0-0.2.4-1mdk
libbonobo2_0-2.4.2-1mdk
libbonoboui2_0-2.4.1-1mdk
libesound0-0.2.32-1mdk
libexpat0-1.95.6-4mdk
libfontconfig1-2.2.1-6mdk
libfreetype6-2.1.4-5plf
libGConf2_4-2.4.0.1-2mdk
libgdk_pixbuf2.0_0-2.2.4-2mdk
libglib2.0_0-2.2.3-1mdk
libgnome2_0-2.4.0-3mdk
libgnomecanvas2_0-2.4.0-1mdk
libgnomeui2_0-2.4.0.1-1mdk
libgnome-vfs2_0-2.4.1-1mdk
libgtk+-x11-2.0_0-2.2.4-2mdk
libIDL2_0-0.8.2-2mdk
libjpeg62-6b-32mdk
libopenssl0.9.7-0.9.7b-5mdk
libORBit2_0-2.8.2-1mdk
libpango1.0_0-1.2.5-2mdk
libpng3-1.2.5-7mdk
libxfree86-4.3-24mdk
libxml2-2.6.2-1mdk
popt-1.8-21mdk
zlib1-1.1.4-8mdk

> > BTW, this eps thingie should really get more advertised, it has made me
> > almost insane with my latex-generated pdf slides...
>
> It's in the man page and on the web site.  Where else should it go?
Dunno, I was more thinking about the general formulation. Something in the
lines of "Why are my fonts so ugly when converting eps files produced by dia
in pdf ?" that could also refer to the same FAQ.
--
Guillaume Rousse
You will always forget to disable call waiting when connected to a