Re: DiaCanvas

On 27 May 2003, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I am wondering if I can use DiaCanvas in my project .. im doing a UML
> program to model c# programs, first I was thinking I would do the stuff

Please make sure that you are starting a whole new project for the right
reasons.

Dia is already here, please help to improve Dia.  You might consider
perhaps addding C# support to AutoDia http://droogs.org/autodia/
I could recommend other UML projects too.

> in gnome-canvas, but it seems I cant print a gnome-canvas, and I like to
> do that.
>
> Is there any documentation on how to use DiaCanvas beside the source?

http://diacanvas.sourceforge.net/
To quote the DiaCanvas homepage:
"Note that DiaCanvas is not related to the diagramming tool DIA, except
for its look and feel"

>From you question it seems that this might be the Wrong list for you.

> Please reply directly to me, since im not on the mailinglist.

I thought you had to be subscribed to post to the list?

Again I urge you not to start a new project unless it is absolutely
necessary.

Sincerely

Alan Horkan
http://advogato.org/person/AlanHorkan/