DiaCanvas

Hi!

I am wondering if I can use DiaCanvas in my project .. im doing a UML
program to model c# programs, first I was thinking I would do the stuff
in gnome-canvas, but it seems I cant print a gnome-canvas, and I like to
do that.

Is there any documentation on how to use DiaCanvas beside the source?
How easy is it to use outside of Dia? I was thinking of doing some C#
bindings to it as well.

Please reply directly to me, since im not on the mailinglist.

Keep up the good work.
--
Martin Willemoes Hansen

E-Mail	mwh@sysrq.dk		Website	mwh.sysrq.dk