RE: Dia 0.90 RedHat font requirements sec:unclassified

> For all RedHat users out there:  I'd like to hear which font
> packages you
> had to install to run Dia 0.90, or if you didn't have to
> install any, what
> font packages you have installed.  It seems ghostscript-fonts
> doesn't cover
> it like it does on Debian.

[rob@rob rob]$ rpm -qa | grep font
ttfonts-1.0-9
XFree86-75dpi-fonts-4.2.0-8
ghostscript-fonts-5.50-3
XFree86-font-utils-4.2.0-8
chkfontpath-1.9.5-2
ttfonts-ja-1.2-8
XFree86-100dpi-fonts-4.2.0-8
XFree86-ISO8859-15-100dpi-fonts-4.2.0-8
XFree86-base-fonts-4.2.0-8
urw-fonts-2.0-17
XFree86-ISO8859-15-75dpi-fonts-4.2.0-8
tetex-fonts-1.0.7-47

Hope this helps. On this system I have successfully run dia 0.91 pre 2.

Regards,
Rob.