Line Thickness in UML Diagrams

Hello everybody,

I'm re-posting a question from Alexander Schmid (Mon, 27 Jan 2003) about line
thickness in UML diagrams.

I use dia 0.91 (from sources on a mandrake 9.1 box) to draw UML class diagram.
The diagrams are exported as eps files and included in a postscript of pdf
document (LaTeX).

I would like to reduce the thickness of the lines of the UML diagram. The
current thickness is too high and my diagrams don't look as nice as they
should !

Lars Clausen said that :

> That is (another) shortcoming of the UML classes.  They don't really play
> nice with a lot of the standard properties.  They're overall old and crufty
> and badly in need of updating.  Most of them just have a #define for their
> linewidth which you could change, but it's a global def.

I would like to know how to modify the global des of their linewitdh. I'm not a
hacker but i'm able to modify the source code if necessary and to compile dia
again if I know what do to.

I have to solve this problem quite urgently and dia is definitly the best
solution i found to create easilly nice uml class diagrams that can be exported
in *.eps format.

Thans for your help !

Barth