Re: configure problem due to libpng dependency on zlib

dia-list@gnome.org writes:
>On 22 Jul 2003, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
>> Le Tue, Jul 22, 2003, à 02:30:28PM +0100, Andrew Marlow a écrit:
>>> I should also mention that I got a fatal link error
>>> saaying that it could find the symbol
>>> FT_Get_BDF_Property. Any ideas? Shouldn't configure
>>> check for this as well?
>>
>> I guess it should (Lars?). Maybe you have a slightly too old freetype?
>
>Is this perhaps the lack of recursive linking again?  What's the command
>when it tries to link?

No, that's not the problem. The problem is that configure
doesn't check that freetype2 is present. I didn't have
freetype2 at all. Once I got it built and installed,
dia built fine. Doesn't this mean that configure.in needs
to be fixed?

Regards,

Andrew Marlow
----
There is an emerald here the size of a plover's egg!