Re: A matter of principle [Re: HIGification of dialog boxes]

Alan Horkan wrote:

> I had a small screen for a very long time, this is a very personal pet
> hate of mine. Being told by some insensative clod to buy new hardware,
> helps no one.

I think - Dia should work great for majority first, then we should spend
time on helping minorities. This way, we'd have a bigger user base and
maybe a couple of extra developers inspired by how well program works.

Try helping everyone (with limited resources) - nobody will really benefit.

Krzysztof