Re: Dia Python

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 04:38, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> > As can be seen from my TWiki comments, I have gotten the Python
> where is your twiki?

Looks like http://faemalia.org/wiki/view/Technical/CourseGraph.

Just in case anyone wonders, I have a nightly cron that copies all the
twiki metadata to my own servers in my apt every night (the actual twiki
you see there resides on a server in Roseville CA, and I reside in
Sacramento CA).

So unless greater Sacramento CA goes kaputz, it should be okay. :)

Anyone else who has about 200MB of disk space, a constant network
connection, and a desire to have the wiki mirrored outside CA let me
know, we'll work it out.

Info no-one should care about, but may: the server may go down for a
couple of hours sometime this month, as it will be physically moved from
Roseville to Auburn. It is at the mercy of contractors exactly when this
will happen. The server is critical to at least two businesses (and my
email!), so the outage will be minimal and handled with care. Enjoy!

--
Tim Ellis
Senior Database Architect