Re: Dia Python

> As can be seen from my TWiki comments, I have gotten the Python
where is your twiki?

you bring up very good points.
the idea of reversable operations is very important, but i dont know
how they are implemented.

How to create an object from a value, well perl has a set of functions
sv2iv and others to convert objects types

I have to admit that i have been out of the dia source for a while,
but i am gearing up for the next major offensive on the gtk front.

My gtk port is taking too long, i need to bring it to a closure!
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/