Re: UML sheet incomplete?

> tour, I find I can't complete the second figure with Dia.  The UML sheet
> seems to be missing the class connection that has a small diamond at one
> end and nothing at the other.  Am I missing something?

Chris, did you check the aggregation object? It's part of the UML sheet. If
you think that something needs to be added to the UML sheet, please provide
a reference to the UML standard (available from http://www.omg.org).

Regarding the arrow orientation: It looks like your associations have too many
segments, click with the middle mouse button on the segment you want to
delete (e.g. the one with the arrow). Select "Delete segment" from the menu.
The arrow should point in the right direction now.

Steffen