Re: dia win32 compilation with MSVC

Steffen,

Looks great...thanks for pulling this together!
I'll try following the build notes tonite. BTW,
I caught a couple of errors on your "dia win32
sources" page:

1.  In the PANGO section, the URL for the 2nd bullet
is whacked, and the text implies libiconv vs pango
(looks like url should be:
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/dia-installer/pango-dev-1.0.5-20021201.zip
)

2. I'm guessing you intended to have an ICONV
section...
(FWIW, I found the url for it to be:
http://umn.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/gettext/libiconv-1.8-w32-1.bin.zip)

3.  in LIBXML section, url should be: