Re: Keyboard shortcuts

On Fri, 28 Feb 2003, brain@artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Could you please add more keyboard shortcuts into DIA? Your program is
> really cool, but clicking on toolbox or finding tools in menu is terribly
> slowing down work. I mean something like in Gimp, T switches to text
> tool, R is rectangular select, etc. When I work with Gimp I barely click
> into toolbox, most of the operations I invoke by keyboard. Another useful
> feature would be scrolling with middle button down and mouse movement ---
> same as in Gimp or Links :)

Like Gimp, Dia allows you to set keyboard shortcuts yourself by pressing
the appropriate key(s) while the menu item is selected.  We're going to
look closer at shortcut for the next release (0.92), once text editing is a
separate mode.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor