Dia Manual: Converted from SGML to XML

Hello All,

I've converted the dia manual from SGML Docbook to XML.
Whoever is interested, please download the files from

http://sdteffen.de/dia/dia-manual.zip

place them in the same folder as the sgml files to get the images
working. I've tested the new files with the EDE docbook environment
on windows and db2html on SuSE 8.1

If more people report success with the XML files, should we replace
the SGML ones in the CVS?

Steffen