Resolution setting in Dia

Can anyone please tell me how to increase the resolution
of the figure ive drawn in Dia. Higher resolution is
required of publication quality in EPS format.

regards,
Vivek

"We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the
chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre" - Uta Hagen
Home page:
http://www.che.iitb.ac.in/~vivekm/
http://www.geocities.com/vivek_mutalik

VIVEK MUTALIK
PhD Scholar,
Biosystems Engineering lab (MTL,R No.136), Dept. of Chemical Engg.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) ,
Powai, Mumbai-400076, India.
Phone: Lab: 25764215 or 5722545 Extn:4215  Email:vivek_mutalik@yahoo.com

Residence: C/O N K Bansal, F-50, CENTRAL RLY QTRS,
Dr. Ambedkar RD., Parel. MUMBAI 400 012,PHONE: 24140817