Re: UML state diagrams

Title:
Sorry, but I was damn pretty sure to have
checked on both 0.90 and 0.91pre1
Maybe I messed up my versions.

If the work is done, that's good news !

Christophe

Please have a look at a recent dia.

Again, see a recent dia.
With more UML shape, the sheet could become a bit overcrowded and  it
may become useful
to split the sheet into several ones, redesign the interface to manage
categories, a set of working sheets,
etc... I wish I could prototype sth... As soon as I get some free time
to have a try.

Agreed, that could be useful.

Regards.

--