Re: Some issues

Chris,
	I pulled the cvs and applied the patch.   I ran the
mp export through mptopdf and then included it in pdflatex
document.  The colors now work properly, thanks a lot.

	The only problem I had is that I could not change
the font size and the default size was very small (at least
for producing foils).  Does anyone know a fix for this?

	Once again, thanks Chris.

Jon

On Wed, 2003-12-17 at 01:34, Chris Sperandio wrote:
> On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 10:29, Jon A. Solworth wrote:
> > On Sat, 2003-12-13 at 09:06, Lars Clausen wrote:
> > >
> > > As for XFig, if you send me a diagram that is improperly exported, I shall
> > > certainly take a look, it's one of my darlings:)
> > >

> > Lars,
> >
> > Here it is.  If it gets mangled, let me know.
> >
> > Jon
>
> I'm working on the color text metapost patch.
>
> Jon, as far as the text in your messages go, what are your intentions
> for strings with underscores and braces?  It seems that there was a
> routine to escape these in the pstricks filter, but it has been
> disabled.  I agree with the comment there that TeX users will do what
> they intend.  So are these to be typeset as math or should they be as \_
> and \{ \}?  Unfortunately, it seems that even \{ \} won't do it.  I had
> to specifically set these to $\{$ $\}$.
>
> At any rate, here is the patch and two new versions of your dia file I
> test it against.

Jon A. Solworth
Computer Science Dept. (M/C 152)	url: http://parsys.cs.uic.edu/~solworth
University of Illinois at Chicago       telephone: (312) 996-0955
851 S. Morgan Rm 1120 SEO    		FAX:       (312) 413-0024
Chicago, IL 60607-7053