Re: How many use the diagram tree?

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 02:49, Lars Clausen wrote:
> While preparing to integrate the parenting code with the diagram tree
> (making it an actually tree), I ran across a rather obvious bug in using
> the diagram tree with groups and undo.  Curious that nobody has mentioned
> this bug, I would like to hear how many actually use the diagram tree in
> their work?  And if the diagram tree became more tree-like (i.e. with
> groups and parents forming extra branches), would more people use it?
> If it's not used much, I'm not going to spend my time on it right now
> (apart from fixing the grouping bug).
>
> -Lars

greetings,

I didn't know dia did that at all :).. I guess I would use it if I knew
about it, so I think you should fix the bug, but then focus on other
changes that people are interested in. we can enhance the diagramming
tree later. :)

regards,
Jeff MacDonald <jam@zoidtechnologies.com>

This is a digitally signed message part