How many use the diagram tree?

While preparing to integrate the parenting code with the diagram tree
(making it an actually tree), I ran across a rather obvious bug in using
the diagram tree with groups and undo.  Curious that nobody has mentioned
this bug, I would like to hear how many actually use the diagram tree in
their work?  And if the diagram tree became more tree-like (i.e. with
groups and parents forming extra branches), would more people use it?
If it's not used much, I'm not going to spend my time on it right now
(apart from fixing the grouping bug).

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor