XMI format

Hello, i'm from Czech republic and i want to ask you, why DIA cannot save UML
diagrams in XMI format. I think that it's very good for exchange diagrams with
other tools like poseidon, popkin etc. And i don't know, what version of UML
DIA support (UML 2.0 ?). I read all pages on lysator.liu.se refer to DIA, but i
found nothing.

I'm sorry, if i was looking bad, so i just want to ask you for XMI format.
Maybe it has XMI saving and i can't save it, so then i'm sorry second time.
Thank you.

With best regards, ROMAN KREJCI
Czech
republic