Re: Dia crash on Window Maker

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Dave Bentham wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've been using Dia 0.91 for some UML diagrams for a while upto, and
> including, on Gnome 2.2 (Linux, Mandrake 9.0).
>
> After switching to WindowMaker alone, dia SIGSEGV's at startup (after
> the splash). It appears to be trying to access the Dia shape dll
> libraries?
>
> I've attached a gdb session - does that help?

Sorta, it tells us which objects are giving trouble.  Are the
libsadt_objects.so/.la files in /usr/lib/dia still?  Did you remove any
Gnome libraries?  It's odd that SADT should give trouble, they don't use
Gnome, and they're not the first library.

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HĂ„rdgrim of Numenor