some sheets.in.h inconsistencies

Hi,

I am maintaining the Dutch translation of Dia. While I was testing the
translation, I noticed some big inconsistencies in the naming of
objects.

In the main Dia window (where you can select objects you want to create)
every object has a button, that shows a tooltip when the mouse is
dragged over it. These tooltips contain the name of the object to be
created. But those names are very inconsistent. For example:

"Left arrow"
"A microphone"
"Create a flow"

instead of "Left arrow", "Microphone", "Flow".

All these strings are located in the *.sheet.in.h files. Would it be a
good idea to remove the "Create ", "Create an ", and "An " from the
strings in these files?

I could manage to do this myself, and send a patch to this list. (if i
find the time of course.) Would that be appreciated?

Jan-Willem Harmanny (jwharmanny at zeelandnet dot nl)

(please cc me because I am not subscribed to this list)