Re: Dia compilation on Solaris with Forte C; some portability musings

Le Sun, Sep 08, 2002, à 07:00:55PM +0300, Tor Lillqvist a écrit:
> Cyrille Chepelov writes:
>  > I've got a single problem to apply it: patch rejects it.
>
> Umm. Strange. The diff was produced with a standard cvs diff -u2.
> Would it be OK if I committed it myself?

Yes, with one restriction on the "ieeefp.h" and isinf() stuff: this workaround has
already applied elsewhere, perhaps doing it only once in common is better.

(I use "cvs diff -urN")

>  > For the rest, I agree entirely with you, especially on the DLL
>  > issue (though it would be more profitable to fix the damn Win32
>  > loader ;-) )
>
> Anybody else care to comment? Would it be OK to turn libdia into a
> shared library also on Unix, even if nothing except the dia executable
> would use it directly?

I'm testing that right now. We'll probably have to warn the distributors
about that, though.