Re: simple rotate

Hi,

> One other idea: How about having a version of the zig-zag line that
> is rotated 90 degrees so that we'd get a down-left-down behaviour
> instead of the current left-down-left, which is a bad choice in
> about half of the cases.

Questions related to this also pop up occasionally ... it is possible to
add segments to the zig-zag line or delete segments from it using the
middle button. Using that feature, one can make arbetrary zig-zag lines.
I use that quite a lot for more complex flowcharts. It's pretty
important actually. Is that feature not corvered by the documentation?
Hm, Alan said the documentation is in miserable shape ...

   Thorsten