Re: Dia ChangeLog report for Wed Nov 20 08:23:01 2002 (UTC)

�
�a <nell@poczta.gazeta.pl> reported this. Thanks!
>> + Justyna BiaÃ
�?a <nell@poczta.gazeta.pl> reported this. Thanks!

> awww ! Mojibake !

I thought the ChangeLog was supposed to be in UTF-8, it certainly is in
some areas.  Could we settle on one single encoding for it?

And what does mojibake mean?

Lars Clausen (http://shasta.cs.uiuc.edu/~lrclause)| HÃ¥rdgrim of Numenor