Dia library extensions

Hello

I am a new Dia user and I would like to introduce my own symbol library.
I already had a look at the XML extension mechanism and successfully
managed to introduce a new sheet and some custom shapes.

At this point I have a few questions:
- is it possible to define new connectors (the XML way)
- is it possible to "specialize" existing shapes/connectors (the XML way)
    eg. have the UML actor icon display "agent"
    eg. have the UML message connector displaying a default message
- is there a web-site where people can post their own sheet for other
people to use ??

Thanks !
Christophe

    Ponsard Christophe  --   CETIC/FAUST
 Aéropole, rue Clément Ader 8, B-6041 Gosselies
 email: cp@cetic.be  web: http://www.cetic.be