Re: rc2 reflections

On Sun, May 26, 2002 at 06:15:21PM +0200, Cyrille Chepelov wrote:
> The guess is wrong: dia is at fault. What is
> wrong ? (please send us samples in .dia, .png and .eps form).

The problem with testdia.eps is that gv isn't able to show it.
The error message it big, but generaly it is conected with font's matters.

The 3 files are in the attachement.

Two more things: what about my question about UML compatibility?
I also  noticed that state charts in rc2 must be not compatible with 88.1
version. When I open a file made in old version, the start and end states are
drawn like the internal state and I have to change their status manualy.

Greets

nell

--
eounicorn - Escape of the Unicorn