rc2 reflections

Hi.

I just have installed the rc2 release and I have noticed some issues.

First of all: every time I run the application I get two Error
Message Boxes.

"The plugin "/usr/local/lib/dia/libsybase_objects.la" can't be loaded.
GModule initialization check failed. Wrong plugin API version."

"The plugin "/usr/local/lib/dia/libeml_objects.la" can't be loaded.
GModule initialization check failed. Wrong plugin API version."

What I've done wrong?

Good news is that finaly iso-8859-2 encoding works fine in *.dia and *.png
files. I still have no possibility to export *.dia file to *.eps file, but I
guess it is not dia fault.

I'd like to thank for adding the *.png size adjusting box. It is very usefull.

One more thing I want developers to consider is the UML schemes. AFAIK object
primitive is not quite UML standard compilant. I would prefer such a style:

	object_name : class_name

instead of:

	<<template>>

 	object_name