Re: CVS build

--- "Torben H. Nielsen"
<torben.nielsen@rocketmail.com>

 wrote:
> Have you tried the CVS snapshot ?? It is mouch
Torben,

I will try out the snapshot.
But the CVS should build without a problem.

Can someone who uses cvs please check thier autoconf
and automake versions tell me what version they have
and if possible send me a ./configure file that works.

I would like to be able to build from cvs, most
projects that I have seen all can be built that way.
Thanks,
mike

=====
James Michael DuPont