RE: 0.90.RC1 available

I downloaded the rc1 windows version (im at work, and no have visio
installed)

Ive noticed that dia is not accepting unicode input from the GUI. (this
may be
a limitation in the version of gtk as built with that version?)

that got me wondering what the state of utf-8 support is within dia at
the
moment. I also noticed that dia's still doing that #string# thing with
the hash
marks, and my relatively uninformed post was the only response i saw to
a question about that earlier.

(If this is a recurring thread, then maybe a faq entry could be made of
the first insightful answer. This list is quite alive, but the website
seems
stale/dead)

TIA,