Re: Review of Keybindings [Re: Dia's user interface]

> I propose:  Leave the feature on.  Reverse dragging
selects intersecting
> objects, and Forward dragging does not.  If the user
holds down a Shift or
> Ctrl key, the opposite happens: Forward dragging
selects intersecting
> objects, and Reverse dragging does not.

Click selects and shift+click extends the selection.
Therefore, if drag selects, then shift+drag should extend
the selection.  Same applies to reverse selection.  If we
are going to add meaning to shift+mouse, it should be
analogous to current behavior.

Rob Campbell
rob.campbell@att.net