No subject

Is it possible to export diagrams from Dia into word.. If so how?
I am a mature student at college and one of my lecturers is thinking of adopting this program if we can put the drawings into word in our reports!

if it's not possible would consider it for the next release as our college would use Dia if this feature was available.

Thanks

Dai

http://www.crazybiker.net