Hello

Hello, I just subscribed to the list, and I have a few wonderings.
First, I know is pretty basic, so I'm sorry, but how do I delete an
object ?
I mean, I create a square, for example, but then I don't know how to
erase it.

And second, I would like to go from some 2 bit color jpg I have, to Dia,
is there any way of vectorizing them ?
Any of U know if there's gonna be an option to export vectorized images
to more standard formats, like jpg or png ?
I know, the last resource is to take a screenshot, but that's not the
ideal :).
That would be nice, so people can post things in other programs (My case
html).

Thanx.

Rusty