NaN error

Hello,

until today I could'nt print my map from dia...

gv indicated : NaN operand : error.

I edited the dia map and I removed this :

         <dia:attribute name="scaling">
           <dia:real val="NaN"/>
         </dia:attribute>

I have no idea where it came from...
I never edited the file by hand before that.

Now everything is fine and it prints correctly.

Thanks for doing such a good, brilliant software ; I hope you'll find what
introduced such an error.

bye
xavier