Re: What's the prerenderer do?

CC> Le Mon, Mar 04, 2002, à 02:21:44PM -0600, Lars Clausen a écrit:
>> > Please. Not this. Let's stick to the portable set of fonts only (high-end
>> > printers or software rasterisers will some sort of caching anyway).
>> >
>> > Translators have no business knowing about font names; we have to do this
>> > for the moment, but it's an ugly kludge.
>>
>> Well, I noticed that some font names are in _() already.  Without such
>> translation, how can we fixed strings in objects be translated and
>> displayed correctly?

CC> Pango's business, not ours. (ours until we delegate to pango, actually)

it's GTK+2.0 case. I believe that next release will be on
GTK+1.2 yet, Isn't it so?
the latest version goes by a lot of time, and it seems to be
too late for starting to ported to GTK+2.0, because we will
need to change a lot of code and may need to be refactoring
it. but current CVS dia is imcomplete for release, I think.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project