Re: suggestion: double line selection option

Have you filed any of these in bugzilla yet?

(says /me who has at least 5 things he mailed the list about will
file in bugzilla very soon, and i should starting doing that full Gnome 2
keybindings review i suggested...)

It is a good way to help insure your requests are not forgotten about
http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Sincerely
Alan