Re: suggestion: double line selection option

On Fri, Jun 07, 2002 at 05:22:31PM -0230, Neil Zanella wrote:

> Another issue with bending lines: shouldn't there be two kinds of them:
> one that looks like this:
>
> ----+
>     +------
>
> and one that looks like this:
>

> +------+
>
> Each style could be used depending on the location of the connection
> point, or, the user could be allowed to choose.

They can be transformed back and forth by adding and deleting segments.
There should be an easier way though.

I suppose that figuring the correct variant out automatically is a bit
difficult since the connection points do not have a property "vertical,
edge, horizontal" or similar.

Bye, Tino.

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/