Re: Installation of dia_logo.png

Le Fri, Jun 07, 2002, à 10:49:28AM +0200, Pierre Pronchery a écrit:

> Compilation is good, my plug-in works, but there's still a problem at
> startup, which I should have mentionned before: the dia logo doesn't
> show up on splash screen.
> (usual error message: Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkcontainer.c: line 713
> (gtk_container_add): assertion `widget != NULL' failed.)

Yes, indeed the logo doesn't show up unless it's already present in the
installation directory. This has never been a problem until now...

> Congratulations to the dia team and everyone who contributed!
> (I've seen the release is already in sid, that's great)

Yep, Hallon has rebuilt it about two days after the release. Some BSD also
already carry it. I don't think the (United|commercial|$|.)Linux are lagging
much behind.

Grumpf.